Spice accompanied by her team yesterday travelled to BET’s annual HipHop Awards in Atlanta, Georgia.
Like many of Hip Hop’s favorite stars that turned up at the Cobb Energy Center, the Queen of Dancehall made an appearance, stopping to take photos while wowing fans.
As usual, with oozing bravado the Dancehall star repped her image and country while showing off her striking red carpet ensemble. “Jamaican Queen” she asserted for the BET cameras as she flaunted her ‘curves’.
Spice’s sophomore album Emancipated was released on August 26th, 2022 and now available on all platforms for immediate consumption here
Emancipated, in true queen like Fashion, had a plethora of album highlights, like that of the grammy nominated 10 album.
Top highlights of the Emancipated album thus far are as follow;
- Peaked at #1 on the US, UK, Canada & Slovenia Reggae Albums Charts
- Peaked at #14 Overall Albums (US)
- Peaked at #1 in 11 different countries via Apple Music
- Peaked #1 On The US Current Reggae Albums Chart
- Debuted at No.7 on the Billboard Reggae Albums Chart
- Created history on Twitter amassing 4M views in 7 days with the Uncut version of Tape Measure.
The 9-track album’s total first-week consumption includes 700 copies in pure album sales, and 1,100,000 from audio and video streams in the US, according to data provided to various media outlets from Billboard’s sales tracker Luminate.
Emancipated had a slightly stronger opening week than Spice’s Grammy-nominated debut 10, which had peaked at No. 6 on the Billboard chart last year. 10, released via VP Records, had sold 1,447 total units of consumption from sales and streaming in the US, according to Luminate.